Led by Minister of Music, Jeff Elkins, our Church Choir unites church members across generations. With boundless passion, we embrace our responsibility to uplift hearts and sing praise to the Lord. A tapestry of ages, we blend our unique voices and personalities to lead others in worship. Our rehearsals are spirited gatherings where laughter, purpose, and a shared love for Christ abound. As musical ambassadors, we cherish our mission to glorify Christ with our voices and hearts.
No audition required.
Your browser doesn't support HTML video. Here is a link to the video instead.
Under the baton of Brad Henderson, director of the Oklahoma Baptist Symphony, the Celebration Orchestra forms a harmonious ensemble, uniting adults of diverse ages and skill levels. From seasoned instrumentalists to those just beginning their musical journey, each contributes to our joyful noise unto the Lord. Our rehearsals transform into spirited gatherings, fostering growth, camaraderie, and an unwavering commitment to our primary purpose: to create a resonant symphony that uplifts hearts and glorifies our Creator.
Rehearsal begin August 30th 6:15-7;25
For more information contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Our vibrant church praise and worship team led by Tracy Crone creates an electrifying blend of new, dynamic worship songs and cherished classics. With voices united in harmony, they create an atmosphere of heartfelt devotion and spiritual connection. Their spirited performances uplift congregants, drawing them into a worship experience that transforms hearts. Through a seamless fusion of contemporary and timeless melodies, the team ignites our souls, deepening our connection with faith and each other.
For more information contact email@example.com
Led by Minister of Worship Jeff Elkins and accompanied by Organist Bruce Wilkin, our church youth choir beckons 6th to 12th grade boys and girls into a world of music and praise. No prior experience is needed—this is the perfect entryway into choral melodies and worship. Guided by our talented leaders, young voices are given lifelong love for both faith and worship.
Fall rehearsal begins Sunday, September 10 - 5:30 pm
No audition required.
email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information
WORSHIP & MUSIC
We are so excited to bring back Kids Choir at FBC Tulsa. This fall we will begin on November 5th at 4:30 pm on Sunday afternoon, right before Youth Choir. We will rehearse 4 Sunday's prior to the Festival of Carols.
Kids choir is for 1st grade - 5th grade. All are welcome.
In our short time together we will teach kids how to sing, worship and praise and grow in their love and knowledge of Jesus.
First performance for Kids Choir will be be Dec 2-3 at 6 pm for the Festival of Carols.
Opening Night - August 30th, 6:15-7:25 - Fall and Christmas Choir - New members are welcome - Let us know if you are interested or if you have any questions 918-594-5059, email@example.com.
Festival of Carols Retreat Day - Sunday, October 8 4pm - 8pm (dinner included) Lot's of giveaways.
Festival of Carols - December 2, 3 6pm
Worship Ministry FAQs
IS AN AUDITION REQUIRED?
- There is no audition or previous experience necessary to sing in the Celebration Choir or the Youth Choir.
- An audition is required to play in the Celebration Orchestra and an interview to sing in the Praise Team.
WHEN ARE REHEARSAL TIMES?
- Rehearsals take place every Wednesday from 6:15pm - 7:30pm and every Sunday morning from 10:30am - 10:55am before second service.
- Wednesday night rehearsals are strongly recommended, but not mandatory. We use the time before second service to quickly rehearse what we will perform during the service.
WHAT IF I ATTEND A MIDWEEK AT FIRST CLASS ON WEDNESDAYS?
- No problem! We are happy for people to grow and connect more deeply with God. Those that can't attend rehearsal on Wednesday evenings can practice and review each week's music on Sunday morning before the service.
CAN I STILL SIT WITH MY FAMILY IN THE SERVICE?
- Absolutely! Each Sunday choir members are free to leave the choir loft during the morning greeting time and take a seat in the auditorium.
- Most orchestra members remain seated on stage during the sermon.
HOW LONG AM I SIGNING UP FOR?
- There is no long term commitment necessary to join the choir or orchestra. Members often join for a specific season, such as preparing for and performing in the Festival of Carols, and then take some time off.
- You are free to join or take a break at any time. It is requested that if you intend to sing or play in the Festival of Carols you make a best effort to attend as many Wednesday evening rehearsals as possible in the Fall.
HOW MUCH EXPERIENCE DO I NEED TO PERFORM IN THE CELEBRATION ORCHESTRA?
- The orchestra is comprised of members of all skill levels. We have members who stopped playing after high school band all the way to students studying their instrument and professionals.
- An audition is required and an ability to read music is necessary.
- Reach out to Brad Henderson at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.